Mic

Default MICRO CRUISING GUIDE

MICRO CRUISING GUIDE

http://www.microcruising.com/mcg.htm

"Though many people would consider this fifteen footer to be a little
Spartan for two, we've found that the boat's small size is one of her
strongest virtues. "

"due to the boat's 9-inch draft. Little Cruiser is simple to sail and
to maintain, and her flat-bottomed hull along with her robust
construction has proven itself over 10,000 miles of sailing in all
kinds of weather. Most importantly, this miniature yacht has carried
us safely six times to the Bahamas. "

"Sailing from Florida to Bimini, on the other hand, takes around 10 to
14 hours. The Bahama Banks crossing requires 15 to 20 hours to cover
the 75 nautical miles from Bimini to the Berry Islands."

SECRETS TO CRUISING IN SMALL BOATS

http://www.microcruising.com/secrets.htm

Cruising the Bahamas in a Potter 19

http://potter-yachters.org/stories/bahamas/

Microcruiser Refit

http://www.microcruising.com/Refit.htm

http://www.famoussmallboats.com/

************************************
http://www.microcruising.com/lcint.htm

***Check this out^^^^images of the micro***

http://www.microcruising.com/more1.htm

http://www.microcruising.com/2001.htm

Hope you enjoy this? I did
Brent Geery

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 03:01:51 GMT, (Mic)
wrote:

[...]

You found Matt's amazing little boats, huh? Also check out:

http://www.as4jg.freeuk.com/little_jim/little_jim.htm
http://www.smallsailboats.co.uk/paradox/trials.htm
http://www.smallsailboats.co.uk/paradox/parindex.htm

BRENT - The Usenet typo king.

FS: Cuba A Cruising Guide by Nigel Calder [email protected] Cruising 38 March 19th 05 06:26 PM
Lake Erie Cruising Guide Erie Bound Cruising 2 March 18th 05 10:36 AM
Online Cruising Guide Rob Cruising 0 February 16th 05 09:49 PM
Call To All Cruisers - Help Write Our Cruising Guide! Rob Cruising 11 February 7th 05 05:56 AM
Sailboat Trash Cruising Guide Parallax Cruising 7 October 22nd 03 05:34 AM