*JimH*

Default Krause and the DMCA

"Ted" tedwilliams@nospam wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:12:59 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

Ted wrote:
On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 06:55:16 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

In all honesty Ted, with the attitude you showed in this discussion I am
glad to see you go. There was no need for anyone to get angry or throw
out
personal insults.

One get's very tired of the onslaught of comments from people that have
not
had their work stolen or lost hundereds of thousand of dollars because
of
it.

The wind blew, the crap flew, and in walked Ted, covered in it.
Another new ID, eh, "Ted"?

Ok, Harry, I still won't get ticked off again. Do as you choose but I will
not lose my temper again despite any egging on.

Have a very nice day.

Regards.
Ted

You apologized. Krause has never done so. That fact alone should speak
loudly.

Disregard his response Ted. You are obviously a bigger man.

BTW: I intentionally crossposted this so both NG's can see the type of
person this Harry Krause is.

Jim