Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Cairns

Default Anger Management

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
"John Cairns" wrote in
:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
news:d7g9bn$ej9$2

I've been going to anger management classes. Some people in
this group have gotten me so riled up that I'm ready to go
postal.

I've taken out my anger on friends and associates and my
social life is down in the dumps. My counseler says I should
apologize to the newsgroup because I am the reason it has
become dysfunctional.

This makes me mad enough to spit because I know it's true but
I know, too, that if I apologize it will be admitting defeat.

I always figured I could abuse complaint alt.sailing.asa into
complying with my idea of what should go on in the group but
my nemesis, crapton nellie, has thwarted my every effort.

Deep down, I know apologizing for my netcopping ways is the
right thing to do but I'm not man enough to do it.

--
Jonathan E. Ganz - Netcop Nazi
www.sailnot.com

Jeezus H. Christ!!!! It took you how long to come up with this
lame? I know you're trying, dance faster, my little simian
fanboi.

http://tinylink.com/?ozDLwHFx2P

http://tinylink.com/?i2hbAjI2ie

John Cairns

John,

Just killfile or ignore him. BTW, thanks for the links, Good
Buddy. I bet you got sooooo aroused reading them.

But, I wish the Crapton would write some about little boys . . .

--
Jonathan E. Ganz - Netcop Nazi
www.sailnot.com

So sorry, forgot the other link. Nice to have all three links on the same
page, doncha think?

http://tinylink.com/?DrEkJkNlZF

John Cairns

Here Jonboy Joe ASA 3 December 16th 04 09:52 PM
A heartfelt apology to the right from the left for our campaign ofhate, anger and malice against God's own president. Jim General 13 March 15th 04 12:54 PM
Waste management Jim Lynch Cruising 2 February 28th 04 01:00 PM
Dolphin/Wahoo Management Plan Approved for Atlantic Capt. Dave General 0 January 10th 04 03:37 AM
Yamaha fuel management gauge NMEA hookup Kurt S. Electronics 0 November 24th 03 01:27 AM