Thom Stewart

Neal,

Why not show that picture from your web, of your boat sitting at anchor;
by the stern to show what you mean

Capt. Neal®

"beaufortnc" wrote in message ups.com...
Hi,

As a result of the battery bank, water tanks, etc... being mounted on
the port side, my boat has a little lean to the left when sitting. The
location I had in mind for another two batteries is also on the port
side, which when installed will make the list worse. This seems like a
bad idea to me, but I'm not sure how bad.

How serious a deal is an unbalanced boat like this?

How far should I be willing to go to get it balanced?

Any suggestions on doing that?

Thanks,

Mike.
Beaufort, NC

When I see a sailboat at anchor and not on her lines I say to
myself, "Now there's somebody who is no sailor and definitely
has no pride in his vessel." Just another wannabe . . .

CN