Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ansley Sawyer

Default Nova Scotia Fuel and Boatyards

I am planning a trip to Nova Scotia this summer and will be sailing from
Maine across to Yarmouth and then up the outside shore as far as we will get
before we have to go back to work. Two weeks are planned.

I would like to have any information on diesel stops and boatyards near the
Yarmouth area where the boat could be left for a couple of weeks in the
event of bad weather. The contingency plan is to take the Cat back to Maine
and go back for the boat two weeks later.

I have charts and the cruising guide by the Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron
but would appreciate current info from residents or recent visitors.

Thanks

Ansley Sawyer
SV Pacem