Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Marley

Default Another question for Peggie

Hi Again,

Yet another question.

I see ads on tv now and then for a product called CLR (which I believe
stands for Calcium Lime Remover). According to the tv ads, you can use
it to remove calcium and lime deposits as will often form where a tap
may drip or in a home shower.

I was wondering if you know of the product, and if so what you think of
using it to dissolve the calcium build up inside the outbound sewage hoses?

In case you already guessed, I am NOT looking forward to the job of
pulling the hose and cleaning/replacing it.

The route that the hose takes makes replacing a really big job.

Any thoughts on this, or other chemical suggestions?