Gogarty

Default I don't even own a boat but . . . Help Peggie

I don't even own a boat but I've a question for Peggie Hall our resident expert on
boats wastes systems. My question is when a friend of mine (yes, I do have friends
tho they haven't a clue) has the suction hose connected to pump his holding tank
the boat got all crinkly and collapsed. Could it be the vent to the holding tank is blocked

Thanks in advance.
Don White

Gogarty wrote:
I don't even own a boat but I've a question for Peggie Hall our resident
expert on
boats wastes systems. My question is when a friend of mine (yes, I do
have friends
tho they haven't a clue) has the suction hose connected to pump his
holding tank the boat got all crinkly and collapsed. Could it be the
vent to the holding tank is blocked

Thanks in advance.

Why don't you wrap your lips around the pumpout fitting. I'm sure you
could remove the blockage in a flash.