Default SkyMate satelite email experiences

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting the Skymate satelite email system for a
cruising sailboat? Any recent experiences (positive or negative)? Any
rumors about the company's financial health?

Has anyone tried their remote monitoring? It would be quite remarkable
to have my boat email me that it was sinking!

Carl
S/V Sula