Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default FS: Cuba A Cruising Guide by Nigel Calder

Cuba A Cruising Guide by Nigel Calder is a guide for sailors to the
waters surrounding Cuba. The hard-to-find book provides meticulous
details for the navigator with charts of the hundreds of miles of
coastal waters surrounding Cuba. For anyone thinking about a cruise in
Cuban waters someday this is an indispensable resource.

We are pleased to offer the book Cuba A Cruising Guide at a starting
price of $19.95 at:

Thank you,
http-mart

Lake Erie Cruising Guide Erie Bound Cruising 2 March 18th 05 10:36 AM
Online Cruising Guide Rob Cruising 0 February 16th 05 09:49 PM
Call to All Boaters- Help Write Our Online Cruising Guide! Swizzle General 16 February 8th 05 03:24 PM
Call To All Cruisers - Help Write Our Cruising Guide! Rob Cruising 11 February 7th 05 05:56 AM
Sailboat Trash Cruising Guide Parallax Cruising 7 October 22nd 03 05:34 AM