Jim,

Default Ping Jim Donohue -- Apologies to the rest of the group

I tried to do this privately, but apparently Jim is too cowardly to use
a live address.

You came into another newsgroup with a rant and chose an unrelated post
to attack me. It would be nice, now that you have discovered some
facts about what really happened, if you would be man enough to
apologies, but I suspect I'm expecting too much from a self appointed
Newsgroup Cop.

This relates to the concern I expressed yesterday about the
deterioration of the "Some more dumb questions" thread, where I
suggested that it would be in the best interest of the group to take the
personal insults to private email, so the group would not become another
rec.boats. It seems Jim became a self-appointed "enforcer" and decided
on his own personal attacks in rec.boats.

I suggest anyone with concerns about this follow yesterdays messages by
date and see the rational for my post.

Again I apologize for off topic, but I do get offended when unjustly
attack, and apparently there is no other way of reaching Mr.Donohue
Marley

Jim, wrote:

[...]

Now then, ask yourself a question Sir.

What does it matter?

Why does it matter SO MUCH to you?

You can't change the behaviour of anyone but yourself.

Cindy Ballreich

Jim, wrote:
I tried to do this privately, but apparently Jim is too cowardly to use
a live address.

... annoying stuff snipped ...

You post a message asking people not to let rec.boats.cruising turn into
a flame pit and then you post this with the apparent purpose of
escalating a flame war from another newsgroup! Seems a bit cross
purposed, don'tcha think?

--
The email address above is a spam trap. Don't expect a response.
Reach me using firstname at lastname dot net