Tamaroak

Default Chart and Homeschooling request

We are picking up a boat in Chesapeake Bay in May of this year and plan
to take it up the Hudson, across the Erie Canal, then north to Lake
Ontario, through the Trent-Severn and onto Lakes Huron and Superior.
Then we will take our kids (they will be in eighth and tenth grades) and
home school them while we do the Great Loop in September 2006 to July 2007.

We are looking for charts (especially for this year's Chesapeake to
Ontario section) and for advice on the home schooling on a boat issue.

Capt. Jeff
M/V "Adirondack"
boatgeek

Best of everything with that. Please contact us when you get close,
Doug.vibbert at constellation dot com. Sorry, for the weird email,
but it avoids scanners from getting email addressed. I can help you
with charts of the chesapeake.

My wife has been looking into that for the exact same reason when our
son reaches that age. Her email is cindywallach at yahoo dot com.
I believe what she has found is that Calvert Schools, based in
Baltimore, is one of the best for that age group.

I work in Baltimore and we live in Annapolis, so we can help you when
you get in the area with provisions, rides, etc.

Take care,

Doug