Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Garland Gray II

Default OT What do you do with a disfunctional TV

This NG is a wealth of knowledge, so maybe someone has a suggestion.

Bad tube.

The pack rat in me hates to just pitch it in a dumpster as one shop advised.
Surely anything that heavy with metals has some recycle value. I'd go to
some trouble to get it to some one who could use it.

Any ideas?