sherwindu

Default mosquito netting?

Try some of the camping catalog houses, like Campmor. I have bought
noseeum
netting from them to make hatchway screens. Ordinary mosquito netting
would not
do the job in Florida.
Sherwin Dubren

bilgeworthy wrote:

Hi, I'd like to find just the raw material by the yard if I can. So
far I've only found bridal taffeta, which isn't durable enough but has
been better than nothing. Seattle is the closest place for me to
physically pick something up. thanks as always

Keith

Defender has it:
http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|6880|6881|301239&id=48801

--

Keith
__
"bilgeworthy" wrote in message
Hi, I'd like to find just the raw material by the yard if I can. So
far I've only found bridal taffeta, which isn't durable enough but has
been better than nothing. Seattle is the closest place for me to
physically pick something up. thanks as always

Larry W4CSC

sherwindu wrote in
:

Try some of the camping catalog houses, like Campmor. I have bought
noseeum
netting from them to make hatchway screens. Ordinary mosquito netting
would not
do the job in Florida.
Sherwin Dubren

Sherwin, are you near Ponce Inlet? They got Florida mosquitoes that show
up on Radar!

Ron Wong

In article , wrwcerg wrote:

Hi, I'd like to find just the raw material by the yard if I can. So
far I've only found bridal taffeta, which isn't durable enough but has
been better than nothing. Seattle is the closest place for me to
physically pick something up. thanks as always

How about Outdoor Wilderness Fabrics Inc.?:

http://www.owfinc.com/Fabrics/mesh&netting.asp

Or Textile Outfitters (Canada?):

http://www.justmakeit.com/fabrics/utility/index.html

Or Seattle Fabrics?:

http://www.seattlefabrics.com/mesh.html

Haven't dealt with any of these outfits but they do handle
mosquito/no-seeUM netting.

Happy hunting.

ron
Aaron

Sailrite is another good source, and their catalog is one of those
troves of great, hard to find stuff including heavy duty sewing
machines suitable for canvas and sail work. They have white and grey
mosquito netting for $3.95/yard (54 inches wide). www.sailrite.com.

Aaron Tinling
s/v Sweet Destiny
www.navagear.com

Guardrail netting Greyhawk Cruising 0 May 19th 04 10:30 AM
Dodger...Over and out.... Bobsprit ASA 43 January 28th 04 03:04 AM
How to make a cargo netting for bowsprit? MLapla4120 Cruising 2 August 14th 03 01:32 AM