Default New boat clean and orientation tips required

Hello
I am looking for a fourm to post this question on a GRP 26' Sailing Yacht I
am about to purchase.

1. What are some tips for an initial cleaning and minor repair blitz.
I would like, while it is up on the hard for the survey, to hit it inside
with a gurnie and clear out all the mould to give me a good clean slate to
plan our future together. Also give the boottop a polish and maybe another
coat of antifoul down below. Clean any curtains and cushins. Wipe down all
the interior timberwork. Maybe wipe down with a mould retardant. I am
interested in any products and tips on doing this.

2. What are some questions to ask the old owner - I already have an
extensive list and hope I can get through half of them?

She has a GRP hull - with lots of varnished timber in the interior. As I
stated this is only to get her clean to plan scope any major jobs - being a
new boat there is a heavy emphasis on - goin sailin!