Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bryan Glover

Default How do you adjust a para anchor on a cat,

Some of you will know that I am a series drogue manufacturer, I have
always felt that para anchors while not really suited to mono hulls in
serious storms, do have a place as storm survival equipment aboard
multihulls, because they do not tend to yaw at anchor.
But lately I have been trying to get my head around how the hell do
you set the right length of line to position the parachute, and if you
make a mistake and have to adjust the length, how is this possible,
when the things hanging off a bridle.
regards
Bryan