Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BillP

Default Mast Wedges

When we bought the boat there were only a few wedges in place, not enough
for proper support. I understand how the SparTite system works but is
there another system that would work? Say just filling the partner with
silicon, would this allow to much flexing? How firm is the SparTite after
it sets?, does it allow some movement or does it harden as a solid rubber?

Bill, http://www.billangiep2.blinkz.com/

tyvek (long) William R. Watt Boat Building 2 June 30th 04 05:09 AM
Mast Rake and Mast Bend DSK ASA 48 January 16th 04 08:07 PM
Mast Wedges Bobsprit ASA 65 September 18th 03 01:14 AM
What's with mast wedges. Simple Simon ASA 2 September 12th 03 01:11 AM
Mast down (long) Peter S/Y Anicula ASA 1 July 1st 03 12:05 AM