Default Where do you find crew wanted lists on the internet?

yep, bruce this is a message from the Find a Crew team. We are not
quite sure if your comments refer to our site. You recall looking at
it some months ago? You posted your message on the 18 Dec 2004 and
www.findacrew.net was only launched on the 1 December 2004. Netscape
displays the site without overwritten text and regarding a quick buck,
well we think www.findacrew.net is very unique because the site
actually allows you to register your profile, notify other members and
do searches, for absolutely nothing - it's Free, and always was! You
only pay to upgrade from a Free Member to a Premium Member with the
only difference that you can see members direct contact details. This
protects member's privacy and for US$29 for 60 days is a far cry from
making a quick buck. Instead of paying up to US$100 to have your
profile listed as on some sites in the hope someone will ever read it,
on www.findacrew.net you would only upgrade to Premium Member once you
received a notification or a reply by an other member to actually get
in contact with. We think our approach is fair and probably one of the
most advanced currently available on the crew/boat scene. It takes
very smart people to create a website like this and a lot of time, and
these people generally don't work for free. If you know some let me
know. So far the success of www.findacrew.net exceeds our expectations
by far and there are obviously people out there with more positive
experiences and attitudes and some sense of adventure in meeting new
people, new waters and new horizons.
This is what Find a Crew is all about, we hope this clarified a few
issues for you.
Warm wishes and a fantastic new year to you.