Default cal 25's ?

anyone done much cruising in a cal 25?
are they as good as some folks say? are
the one design or fleet racing groups
still strong (in numbers)?

thanx...

Alan Gomes

There is an active fleet of Cal 25s here in Southern California. (Alamitos
Bay Yacht Club has quite a few of them.)They are nice sailing boats. I
cruised one to the Channel Islands a couple of times. I found it to be a
comfortable boat for a 25 footer. I only sailed the Mk-II a couple of times,
but I did own a 1974 MK-I and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Alan Gomes

wrote in message
ups.com...
anyone done much cruising in a cal 25?
are they as good as some folks say? are
the one design or fleet racing groups
still strong (in numbers)?

thanx...

~^ beancounter ~^

yea...thanx Alan...they (long beach yachr club) has a nice
web page as well...good tidbits of info on the cal 25 fleet..it
looks like they have a lot of activity w/the boats...