Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gary G

Default Boat (cruiser) rentals in Stockton CA delta area

We are looking to rent a 26'-36' motor yacht for cruising the Delta
area in and around Stockton CA. We live in Sacramento area.

Our goal is to get some experience with delta cruising and then move
to blue water travel perhaps out of Anacortes WA. Then, decide on one
type of boating or do both. Does anyone have leads on boats for
weekly rental and recommend any particular makes/models for
introduction to motor yachting?

Past experience has been with Sea Ray 20' and 23' single engine Merc
I/O.

TIA,

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.