Courtney Thomas

Default how does an Eberspacher diesel heater work & do you recommend ?

Thank you,
Courtney
--
s/v Mutiny
Rhodes Bounty II

Doug Dotson

Ours works great! I'm in the process of replacing the ductwork right now.
The salt air eventually corrodes it away. Beyond that, we have had no
problems with it.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message
Thank you,
Courtney
--
s/v Mutiny
Rhodes Bounty II

Old diesel fuel - two questions Al Gunther Cruising 2 May 30th 04 01:15 PM
Compact diesel water/space heater ? Sven General 8 December 19th 03 10:23 PM
Question about installing Diesel Heater MLapla4120 Cruising 11 October 22nd 03 05:27 AM
Old diesel dave Boat Building 3 September 30th 03 09:59 PM
Diesel outboard? Jack Rye Cruising 4 August 28th 03 08:34 PM