Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ilana

Default Windom, heading out again

Hi folks,

I don't know if anyone's around who still remembers me but I was
pretty active on rec.boats.cruising in the late 1990s. We sold out
and went sailing in spring 1999, and when we came back ashore in 2002
the newsgroups were so spammy that I really haven't been around this
part of the net much.

Anyway, we're closing up for the winter and heading back to the
Bahamas, which is still one of our favorite places. I just wanted to
let people know that our website http://windom.netrack.net is starting
up again with stories and photos (all new and improved!), and if
anyone I know is going to be out there too (we'll be going from Ft.
Myers through the Keys and then over) please get in touch. As soon as
we get back to Windom we'll be on Cruiseheimer's.

Ilana, s/v Windom
Don't hit reply because I won't get it - my current email is ilana at
windom dot netrack dot net.

4-Year Plan - Buying Boat and Heading South - Who's Dunnit? Mike & Tricia Kennedy Cruising 9 December 23rd 04 10:41 PM
Heading south from US E coast Ayesha Cruising 68 November 10th 03 11:48 PM
heading south? Florida Keyz Cruising 0 September 1st 03 02:09 AM
Heading for the hills simonwestgarth UK Paddle 0 August 26th 03 01:40 AM