Rod

Default What do YOU think?

We have designed and built a free website for cruising and sailing
yachts around the world, http://www.onpassage.com , and now we would
like YOU to tell us what you think we can do to improve it.

Onpassage.com has seen exponential growth since it was launched, and
has received a huge amount of positive feedback from around the world.
We want to keep up this progress and invite YOU to tell us what you
would like to see added to the site, or how you think it could be
improved.

Please visit the site at http://www.onpassage.com, and then email us
direct at
or use the online form on the website. We will reply personally to
every message received.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Good sailing

Rod Hall
Tamaroak

Wow...

Capt. Jeff
Rod

We would like to thank everyone who has emailed us with the very
helpful and constructive suggestions for our site. Your ideas and
suggestions are great, and we look forward to hearing more of your
ideas in the future.

We will email a personal reply to everyone as soon as possible.

Thanks again

Rod Hall

Rod Hall

rhys

On 29 Oct 2004 06:03:36 -0700, (Rod) wrote:

We have designed and built a free website for cruising and sailing
yachts around the world,
http://www.onpassage.com , and now we would
like YOU to tell us what you think we can do to improve it.

Two things: It looks very interesting and comprehensive. I've
bookmarked it and will spend time reading the articles. I am like many
here, "systems" oriented in that I plan in the next few years to do
extensive offshore cruising, possibly an circumnavigation, and I find
that "anecdotal" or "field" evidence is as valuable, if not more so,
than product reports or clain or even the good work that magazines
like Practical Sailor put out. So I will return and wade through the
extensive topic list.

Second: That's a very nice shot of your boat! I am leaning toward a
ketch as a cruising boat of choice in the 40-45 foot range, and the
fact that you appear to have a Solent rig and a mizzen spinnaker is
very appealing to me, not only for its relative rarity on ketches but
for its practicality in downwind work. Nice.

I look forward to more development, but it looks like a complementary
site to Jimmy C.'s www.noonsite.com, which I also find helpful.

R.