Steve

Default Navionics chart cartridges??

I'm looking for Navionics chart card for the Pac. NW. (My Furuno RP110 uses
the PCMCIA size cards.)

I have a couple that cover the Vancouver, BC area but would like to add a
few addition for southeastern alaska and Puget Sound. Maybe even down the
west coast..

This technology is rather dated but provided an electronic navigation back
up for my laptop. (Yes, I also have paper charts as well). It also allows me
to switch the laptop to other purposes, like SSB terminal/weather.

I see a few of these chart cartridges on ebay and the price are rather
reasonable, but alas, they all seem to be east coast or gulf areas.

Let me know if you have any and are willing to loan rent or sell them..

Steve
s/v Good Intentions