C?dric trip

Default searching for embarkment

Hi,

I am Cedric, 21 years old coming from France. I am deeply interesting
in sailing and have met huge high feelings by practising regatta or
match race this year. I've been sailing for summertime since my
childhood and then got very interesting into doing once more. I got
the equivalent of sailing yachtmaster 1st degree in France, so as to
teach on cruising boat into "Les Glénans" (a well-known french sailing
school). I use this diploma during hollidays, as volunteer.
This year my studies let me dispose of 4 monthes during summertime. I
am though searching for sailing during this time.

DO YOU KNOW SOME LINKS (internet, peolple...) FOR ME TO FIND A PLACE
ON BOARD AS MATE VICE-SKIPPER OR SOMETHING ELSE ?

MY PROJECT WOULD BE TO REACH ACORES OR DO A TRANSAT DEPARTURE FROM
EUROPE MAY 2005, but I am totally open if you can provide me some
information for another kind of prgm.

Thanks for your help. Enjoy your cruise. Cedric