DDeanFountain

Default Used and salvaged parts

Do they exist? I have been trying to locate a used parts supplier and have
been unable to find anything other than the few items listed on eBay. Any
suggestions? Is there any boat salvage yard accessible from the web? Thanks
Skip Gundlach

There are several in FL, some of which I've visited.

Sailorman in Ft.Lauderdale
Don's Salvage in Clearwater
Nautical Trader in Nokomis
Another in Sarasota and another in St. Augustine, too, I believe.

There's many others around the country, but being somewhat close to
hurricane areas helps with the supplies, I expect!

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig

away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
"DDeanFountain" wrote in message
Do they exist? I have been trying to locate a used parts supplier and
have
been unable to find anything other than the few items listed on eBay. Any
suggestions? Is there any boat salvage yard accessible from the web?
Thanks

Terry Spragg

DDeanFountain wrote:

Do they exist? I have been trying to locate a used parts supplier and have
been unable to find anything other than the few items listed on eBay. Any
suggestions? Is there any boat salvage yard accessible from the web? Thanks

What do you want? I have a salvage engine, tranny and prop from a
HR28, cheap.

Terry K

Michael

on the web there is www.cast-aways.com out of Sacramento and www.minneys.com
out of S. Cal. Try a google search for more. Three stores in Bellingham
WA, Admirals on Shilshole in Seattle (Ballard area), one in Portland, OR
also.

M.