Jonathan

Default Nautix Grip

Bruce,

Do you remember off the top of your head where you bought the Nautix
Grip for the deck? Was it through the guys in Florida?

Jonathan
--
I am building a Dudley Dix, Argie 10, for my daughter. Check it out:
http://home.comcast.net/~jonsailr

Marco A. Garcia

Since you are talking about it....

The stuff provides one of the best antiskid surfaces I have seen, although I
don't know how durable it would be. It is supposed to be a transparent coat,
but the grid of the mix does have a slightly grey/brownish color. My problem
is that I cannot figure out how to put this paint on my decks (already
painted with white 2 pack polyurethane) and get a nice decent finish. They
recommend using a foam roller, but this method leaves strakes of the grid
all over the place. It just looks like sh.t. We also tried brushing it,
thinning it to the max, etc. no look. I did not try spraying, but I suspect
it would make no difference.

Does anyone have recommendations on how to apply this non-skid coat on white
deck surface?

regards,

Marco

Paddle problem time WILDH2PRO General 22 July 14th 04 02:42 AM
FS: Double Grip Lewmar Winch handles in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 April 15th 04 04:02 AM