BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cruising World/Sailing World (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/22416-cruising-world-sailing-world.html)

Hoges in WA September 6th 04 10:44 AM

Cruising World/Sailing World

Anyone know why the above websites are down/out/uncontactable.

Have been for a couple of days now?

--
Hoges in WA
Remove the zeds.

Hoges in WA September 6th 04 01:13 PM

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
they are in Florida.

Anyone know why the above websites are down/out/uncontactable.

Have been for a couple of days now?

--
Hoges in WA
Remove the zeds.

that would make sense, but I thought the address was RI? I'll check one of
my old copies

--
Hoges in WA
Remove the zeds.

Peggie Hall September 6th 04 04:22 PM

Hoges in WA wrote:

that would make sense, but I thought the address was RI? I'll check one of
my old copies

Editorial offices are in RI...subscription and website are outsourced to
services in FL.

--
Peggie
----------

Peggie Hall September 6th 04 05:01 PM

It's back up, btw.

http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327

H. Rosenthal September 7th 04 05:18 PM

Although, both of these mags have been getting 'shallow' lately. And,
by the way, Canadian subscribers are discrimiated against beyond all
economic reason that I (and many) have dropped my subscriptions.
Maybe they need a shake up and were just too small a piece of the big
picture for anyone to care.

Peggie Hall wrote in message ...
It's back up, btw.