Mike

Default Frances

From photos I've seen looks like sailboats are weathering the storm
better than power boats.
Armond Perretta

Mike wrote:
From photos I've seen looks like sailboats are weathering the storm
better than power boats.

Not if you look at the front-page of our local paper, which showed about 5
keelboats up on the hard near the Riviera Beach Causeway.

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat

Armond Perretta

Doug Dotson wrote:
"Armond Perretta" wrote:
Mike wrote:

From photos I've seen looks like sailboats are weathering the
storm better than power boats.

Not if you look at the front-page of our local paper, which showed
about 5 keelboats up on the hard near the Riviera Beach Causeway.

Where is the Riviera Beach Causeway? I spent quit a while in
a marina in Riviera Beach and can't remember a causeway.

This is the causeway north of the island, known locally as Blue Heron
Causeway. Apparently the local paper here referred to refer to it as
"Riviera Beach Causeway." For details see:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...on+Blvd&zoom=7

I didn't see your post last September, so my reply is a bit tardy.