NOYB

Default Whaler Alternatives?

I want to buy a small powerboat for my family to trailer to lakes and the
ocean on calm days. I had a 13' Whaler sport as a kid and am in love with
Whalers, but I cannot justify the hight price tags at this point.
Requirements:

* 17-19 ft
* Mostly for cruising and skiing/tubing
* As close to Whaler as possible as far as seaworthiness.
* Seats five comfortably (ie not benches)

As an example, I like the 1995 Boston Whaler 17 Dauntless, what might be a
good alternative?

thanks
Dave Santoro

LaBomba182

Subject: Whaler Alternatives?
From: "NOYB"

I want to buy a small powerboat for my family to trailer to lakes and the
ocean on calm days. I had a 13' Whaler sport as a kid and am in love with
Whalers, but I cannot justify the hight price tags at this point.
Requirements:

* 17-19 ft
* Mostly for cruising and skiing/tubing
* As close to Whaler as possible as far as seaworthiness.
* Seats five comfortably (ie not benches)

As an example, I like the 1995 Boston Whaler 17 Dauntless, what might be a
good alternative?

http://www.panga.com/

Capt. Bill

Tom R.

Wife has an 18.5 foot Wahoo designed by the Whaler designer. Wicked fast
with a 125 Merc. Planes in an instant, but taking a wake is a spine
shattering experience.

Tom