Eric

Default FS: 1981 Tanzer 22 - Ottawa, Ontario

Very clean and reputable 1981 Tanzer 22 in excellent condition. Includes
well built tandem axle trailer, 9.8 Mercury electric start o/b motor, dual
battery system, three sails, sail bags and sunbrella sail cover. New
sunbrella upholstery, new sunbrella cushions, new windows and seals, new
tiller. Sink, head, ice box, fenders, dock lines, five winches, compass, two
radios (VHF and AM/FM/cassette), anchor, fire extinguisher, bilge pump.
Ready right now to be sailed away (lower Ottawa River) or trailered to your
destination. A great racer and/or family cruiser. Call for in-water viewing
and test sail - (613) 834-8297 Orleans, Ontario. $7600.00

Ken Heaton

Hi Eric, You are going to get flamed for posting this here as this group
does not normally allow For Sale Postings. I see you've already placed it
on ott.rec.sailing Perhaps you could also try can rec boating as they do
allow FS posts.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada

"Eric" wrote in message
ogers.com...
Very clean and reputable 1981 Tanzer 22 in excellent condition. Includes
well built tandem axle trailer, 9.8 Mercury electric start o/b motor, dual
battery system, three sails, sail bags and sunbrella sail cover. New
sunbrella upholstery, new sunbrella cushions, new windows and seals, new
tiller. Sink, head, ice box, fenders, dock lines, five winches, compass,

two
radios (VHF and AM/FM/cassette), anchor, fire extinguisher, bilge pump.
Ready right now to be sailed away (lower Ottawa River) or trailered to

your
destination. A great racer and/or family cruiser. Call for in-water

viewing
and test sail - (613) 834-8297 Orleans, Ontario. $7600.00

Jere Lull

In article s.com,
"Eric" wrote:

Very clean and reputable 1981 Tanzer 22 in excellent condition. Includes
well built tandem axle trailer, 9.8 Mercury electric start o/b motor, dual
battery system, three sails, sail bags and sunbrella sail cover. New
sunbrella upholstery, new sunbrella cushions, new windows and seals, new
tiller. Sink, head, ice box, fenders, dock lines, five winches, compass, two
radios (VHF and AM/FM/cassette), anchor, fire extinguisher, bilge pump.
Ready right now to be sailed away (lower Ottawa River) or trailered to your
destination. A great racer and/or family cruiser. Call for in-water viewing
and test sail - (613) 834-8297 Orleans, Ontario. $7600.00

This isn't exactly the place for any ads & I believe you think a bit too
much of her value. Check with the others at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tanzer/ Some of the newer owners will know where *they* looked, and what they
paid.

--
Jere Lull
Eric

Thanks Je
Did you read my post of Sat, 28 Aug 2004 01:26:10 GMT apologizing to this
newsgroup for this error? I 'believe' not.
Re your: 'I believe you think a bit too much of her value'.
'Believe' what you may. Have you 'seen' the boat and tandem axle trailer? I
'believe' not. See the boat and tandem axle trailer first and then
'believe' (or not), or did you just need a cheap way to plug your homepage?
Eric

This isn't exactly the place for any ads & I believe you think a bit too
much of her value. Check with the others at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tanzer/ Some of the newer owners will know
where *they* looked, and what they
paid.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's Pages: http://members.dca.net//jerelull/X-Main.html
Our BVI FAQs (290+ pics) http://homepage.mac.com//jerelull/BVI/

Don White

Jere....
He's probably talking CDN $ while you may be calculating in 'merican
dollahs. Does the price make sense if converted to approx $ 5000.00 US??