Albert Porreca

Default Sea Ray Isenglass panels

Does anyone else have trouble with the isenglass panels staying in place
mainly the three panels above the windshield? I have a new boat and the
rubber seal on the bottom of the panel won't stay in the track.

Al Porreca

Doug Dotson

We have just replaced the canvas on three SeaRays in the last 4 weeks.
Not sure what you mean by staying in the track. All the ones we have
worked with have a spray welt on the bottom but no sort of track. Is this
something new in SeaRays?

Doug
s/v Callista