BoatBanter.com

-   -   Shake and Break Part 10 (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/165144-shake-break-part-10-a.html)

[email protected] June 14th 15 06:50 AM

Shake and Break Part 10

On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 11:23:30 -0400, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

My wife is like that - she once got sea sick while anchored in the
Singapore Straits :-) We found that some medicine called Stugeron,
(derivative of piperazine) which I don't think is marketed under that
name in the U.S. If she started taking that the night before we sailed
she was all right for the trip.

Maybe a thread drift but I'm sure that your wife and mine would
consider it a vital one :-)
--
Cheers,

Bruce

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_3_] June 14th 15 05:50 PM

Shake and Break Part 10

wrote:

My wife is like that - she once got sea sick while anchored in the
Singapore Straits :-) We found that some medicine called Stugeron,
(derivative of piperazine) which I don't think is marketed under that
name in the U.S. If she started taking that the night before we sailed
she was all right for the trip.

Maybe a thread drift but I'm sure that your wife and mine would
consider it a vital one :-)

Wimps! Yet another reason women are anathema to sailing.

Put them ashore and don't ever look back!

--
Sir Gregory

[email protected] June 15th 15 12:57 AM

Shake and Break Part 10

wrote:

My wife is like that - she once got sea sick while anchored in the
Singapore Straits :-) We found that some medicine called Stugeron,
(derivative of piperazine) which I don't think is marketed under that
name in the U.S. If she started taking that the night before we sailed
she was all right for the trip.

Maybe a thread drift but I'm sure that your wife and mine would
consider it a vital one :-)

Wimps! Yet another reason women are anathema to sailing.

Put them ashore and don't ever look back!

Yes, of course certain "men" dislike women.... luckily, for you, your
father didn't fall in that group or you'd have been just a blob in the
toilet bowl.
--
Cheers,

Bruce