posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Well ....

On 11/20/14 2:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

"Would that require a weapon of ass destruction?"

===

There's an important difference Don. There was no personal invective
in my comment as opposed to yours. I would concede that I've directed
a bit of invective at Harry but that's just tit for tat and all true
as far as I know.

Tit for tat:

So, Wayne, how far do you stick your tongue up someone's ass in order
to destroy it, and have you had a lot of experience doing that?

--
Just because you are opposed to abortion doesn’t make you pro-life. Your
morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a

On 11/20/2014 3:51 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/20/14 2:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

"Would that require a weapon of ass destruction?"

===

There's an important difference Don. There was no personal invective
in my comment as opposed to yours. I would concede that I've directed
a bit of invective at Harry but that's just tit for tat and all true
as far as I know.

Tit for tat:

So, Wayne, how far do you stick your tongue up someone's ass in order
to destroy it, and have you had a lot of experience doing that?

Why the slammer impersonations lately?

On 11/20/14 3:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/20/2014 3:51 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/20/14 2:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

"Would that require a weapon of ass destruction?"

===

There's an important difference Don. There was no personal invective
in my comment as opposed to yours. I would concede that I've directed
a bit of invective at Harry but that's just tit for tat and all true
as far as I know.

Tit for tat:

So, Wayne, how far do you stick your tongue up someone's ass in order
to destroy it, and have you had a lot of experience doing that?

Why the slammer impersonations lately?

I'm just channeling your buddy Wayne, whose snarky comments about me you
find humorous. I don't see slammer's comments...does he comment about
Wayne, too?

On 11/20/2014 4:02 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/20/14 3:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/20/2014 3:51 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 11/20/14 2:10 PM, Wayne.B wrote:

"Would that require a weapon of ass destruction?"

===

There's an important difference Don. There was no personal invective
in my comment as opposed to yours. I would concede that I've directed
a bit of invective at Harry but that's just tit for tat and all true
as far as I know.

Tit for tat:

So, Wayne, how far do you stick your tongue up someone's ass in order
to destroy it, and have you had a lot of experience doing that?

Why the slammer impersonations lately?

I'm just channeling your buddy Wayne, whose snarky comments about me you
find humorous. I don't see slammer's comments...does he comment about
Wayne, too?

You have to admit, the play on words was funny. Lighten up.

On 11/20/14 4:31 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

No, I don't. Wayne is an arrogant and bombastic asshole. His "humor" is
on no higher a level han that of your buddy, FlaJim, who I see as a 7th
grader, intellectually.

The only rightie here who could turn a nice phrase regularly was the
departed Skipper. As much as the two of us disagreed, I always thought
he was a decent writer and teller of anecdotes.

The good news is, I got my cast off today, and was fitted for a much
smaller cast that mostly supports my thumb and the pieces and parts of
it that are subrosa, as it were.

- -