posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default my doc wants me to get an mri...

On 11/7/14 4:51 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 10:06:18 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

===

They do the MRI when the ego and wrist are both injured at the same
time.

\
Speaking of egos, does that drug/gun transport boat of yours make up for
the fact that your dick doesn't work?

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -

wrote:

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

===

They do the MRI when the ego and wrist are both injured at the same
time.

\
Speaking of egos, does that drug/gun transport boat of yours make up for
the fact that your dick doesn't work?

You are sounding lamer than Donnie lately. You prolly ought to stick
your head in the MRI. Although they prolly won't find much there.

wrote:

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

They do the MRI when the ego and wrist are both injured at the same
time.

Speaking of egos, does that drug/gun transport boat of yours make up for
the fact that your dick doesn't work?

His dick doesn't have to *work* as your lips and mouth
sucking on it do all the work.

--
Sir Gregory

wrote:

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

===

They do the MRI when the ego and wrist are both injured at the same
time.

\
Speaking of egos, does that drug/gun transport boat of yours make up for
the fact that your dick doesn't work?

Only union guys transport drugs. Wayne made his banking. At least
according to Harry.

wrote:

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

They do the MRI when the ego and wrist are both injured at the same
time.

Speaking of egos, does that drug/gun transport boat of yours make up for
the fact that your dick doesn't work?

His dick doesn't have to *work* as your lips and mouth
sucking on it do all the work.

Again, thanks for playing.

wrote:

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

===

They do the MRI when the ego and wrist are both injured at the same
time.

\
Speaking of egos, does that drug/gun transport boat of yours make up for
the fact that your dick doesn't work?

That's not even a decent deflection, Harry. You do seem to be focused
on drugs and dicks lately. Have you been up to Nova Scotia recently?
Been in a gay strip joint?

wrote:

I've never heard of an mri for a bruised wrist at all...

===

They do the MRI when the ego and wrist are both injured at the same
time.

\
Speaking of egos, does that drug/gun transport boat of yours make up for
the fact that your dick doesn't work?

That's not even a decent deflection, Harry. You do seem to be focused
on drugs and dicks lately. Have you been up to Nova Scotia recently?
Been in a gay strip joint?

No, John the Racist. Why would I go to a gay strip joint when I know
where you live and can watch you and your son, PsychoScotty Ingerfool,
play around?

But...Wayne and his drug trawler...that would be a fun bust to see.