posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Had to share this story

On 10/29/14 6:21 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:46:21 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 10/29/14 5:34 PM, amdx wrote:
On 10/28/2014 7:06 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/28/14 7:58 AM, Poco Loco wrote:

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this data - right?

Not at all. The conclusion is that you are an ill-informed, ignorant
racist.

I'm curious, is he racist because of something he said in this post,
or are you are you just calling people racist again.

Mikek

Some years before your arrival here, Herring worked as a substitute
babysitter teacher frequently made racist comments about his minority
students and their families, he's made anti-ethnic remarks about
Latinos, and over the years, he's made all manner of racist remarks
about blacks. I call him a racist because he is one.

Curiosity satisfied?

===

What if the remarks he made about his students were true? Would he
still be a racist? Under the law you can not libel someone with a
true statement.

Herring is a racist. But if you want to dance on the head of a pin about
it, you go right ahead. Makes no difference to me.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -