Default Want to buy Raymarine Raypilot 65 remote extension

Want to buy Raymarine Raypilot 65 remote extension

Our autopilot works just fine, and, for that matter, so does our remote.
The remote sits in a caddy, which is fine, and has a knob for hand-steering,
as well as the light-level and other function keys, all of which are also
fine. However, the LCD screen is succumbing to UV and becoming difficult to
read.

We need another...

Anyone have one from a refit/upgrade from an autopilot using this?

We're currently based in Vero Beach FL, but traveling in GA, as to getting
said charts to us.

Thanks.

L8R

Skip and Lydia

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson