Default Obi-wan Kenobi?

We arrived at the breakwater of Marina Monastir in the Gulf of Hammamet
at 7:38am today for our winter port.

We have been on the go since maybe last Monday or so when we left
Formentera to South Sardinia then a quick decision to run over to here
to beat a massive storm system (which is behind us to some extent)

We checked the log book

We left Mears Point Marina EXACTLY one year ago at 7:40am on the 28th
October 2011.

?

We arrived 2 minutes short of a year??

That's what you get for vising Plaza de Espana (used for Naboo) and
arriving a little way aways from Tatooine. Obi-wan is using the Force
on Common Sense.

I can't say "Small World" because it's got nothing to do with that so
the phrase escapes me. But it is weird that in all the thousands of
miles we've done to get here we're 2 minutes shy of a year.

hoges

The rage of Obi-One Frogwatch General 1 May 28th 10 05:02 AM
It wan't Al Gore after all... JR North General 0 November 16th 05 02:09 AM
It wan't Al Gore after all... Bill McKee General 0 November 14th 05 02:14 AM