Default Happy Father's Day

to all here...

Today, like my birthday a few weeks ago, is just another day in the
boatyard, where we're making good progress, with some notable successes, to
be covered separately...

L8R

Skip, Father and Grandfather, the 10th arriving today...

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 13:19:01 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

to all here...

Today, like my birthday a few weeks ago, is just another day in the
boatyard, where we're making good progress, with some notable successes, to
be covered separately...

L8R

Skip, Father and Grandfather, the 10th arriving today...

===

Congratulations !

We eagerly await some splashing sounds from your part of the east
coast.

wrote:

to all here...

Today, like my birthday a few weeks ago, is just another day in the
boatyard, where we're making good progress, with some notable successes,
be covered separately...

L8R

Skip, Father and Grandfather, the 10th arriving today...

===

Congratulations !

We eagerly await some splashing sounds from your part of the east
coast.

The only splashing sounds you're likely to hear out of Skippy any time
soon is when he steps behind his boat and takes a ****. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Skip, Father and Grandfather, the 10th arriving today...

===

Congratulations !

We eagerly await some splashing sounds from your part of the east
coast.

The only splashing sounds you're likely to hear out of Skippy any time
soon is when he steps behind his boat and takes a ****. LOL!

Wilbur Hubbard

Now, Wilbur, you know that at our ages, we don't splash, we drizzle :{))

We're taking a month or so to do wedding and grandchildren stuff, so will be
delayed (again!) but expect somewhere in mid- to late August for launch...

Can't post about the rudder just yet (too busy working), but very good
news...

L8R

Skip and crew

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Skip, Father and Grandfather, the 10th arriving today...

===

Congratulations !

We eagerly await some splashing sounds from your part of the east
coast.

The only splashing sounds you're likely to hear out of Skippy any time
soon is when he steps behind his boat and takes a ****. LOL!

Now, Wilbur, you know that at our ages, we don't splash, we drizzle :{))

Only if one has an enlarged prostate. Mine is fine so far. Besides, if one
drinks lots of beers the pressure in the bladder becomes quite high until
relieved.

We're taking a month or so to do wedding and grandchildren stuff, so
will be delayed (again!) but expect somewhere in mid- to late August for
launch...

Can't post about the rudder just yet (too busy working), but very good
news...

But, mid-August is the height of hurricane season. Surely you should come
up with more projects so you can launch in December right after hurricane
season. ;-)

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
news.com...

But, mid-August is the height of hurricane season. Surely you should come
up with more projects so you can launch in December right after hurricane
season. ;-)

Yah, that's been suggested by outside observers who didn't know when we
expected to go back in the water.

Instead, we'll come down and see you as part of our shakedown :{))

L8R

Skip, back to work, now taping for priming on the bootstripe

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson

Happy Father's Day.... Yogi of Woodstock General 15 June 22nd 09 02:05 PM
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ! Bob Cruising 1 June 18th 07 01:52 PM
Happy Father's Day to Ole Thom Wilbur Hubbard ASA 2 June 18th 07 04:02 AM
Happy Father's Day!!! John H General 8 June 20th 05 11:45 PM
Father's Day gift kayak! Robert Smith Touring 0 July 14th 03 02:20 AM