Default Court recording CDs went out this morning via first class mail.

Expect them soon . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 11:53:19 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Expect them soon . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

Thanks. I've done some checking and am sure I can convert to a
standard audio file.

Does it use "FTR" software to play?

Rick

wrote:

Expect them soon . . .

Wilbur Hubbard

Thanks. I've done some checking and am sure I can convert to a
standard audio file.

Does it use "FTR" software to play?

Rick

I don't know about that. It uses a .dcr file. Maybe it could be
converted to other audio formats???? It uses something called "Digital
Court Recorder" player/recorder. The install package is included on the
court CD.

http://www.bisdigital.com/products/dcr/

Wilbur Hubbard