posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default North Eastern Boating

In article b5f184ca-5003-4341-9772-d932c430c8d3
@j23g2000yqc.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 12, 11:07*pm, I_am_Tosk
wrote:
In article fbb2759b-bf03-4aeb-85fe-00fdedb37966
@g12g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 12, 4:13*pm, "Califbill" wrote:
"North Star" *wrote in message

On Jun 11, 10:08 pm, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In article , WaIIy@
(nft).invalid says...

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:35:03 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

I seek tosk and his gang of uneducated, racist white trash has taken
over rec.boats cruising, too.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Crause, just please go away. *You give people the creeps.

Is Harry Krause still trying to get folks to sign up for his information
mining site. I trust everyone here has seen what Krause and his friend
Don do with personal info, right???

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Haven't commited any criminal acts... unlike you, Runt.

Reply:
Actually since you are in Canada, lots of your postings would fall under
*there unlawful hate speech* laws. *Would be better stated you have not been
convicted of criminal acts yet.- Hide quoted text -

Did you mean 'their' ??
I stand by my comments... I've seen the Connecticut laws on internet
stalking/harassing.

So call the ****ing cops pussy. You know it's the only way option you
have to do anything to me you fat sloppy piece of ****... *You ****ing
cry waaaay too much. If you hadn't made the hypocritical move of calling
me a pig, with those pics of your house right there in google, you
wouldn't be in this ****ing mess in the first place....

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

Trying to blame others for your criminal acts??
"Yes judge...the Devil made me do it." ~~ Snerk ~~
You are a funny little man!

You are too much of a coward to call the cops and you know it.

North Eastern Boating Wayne B General 95 June 16th 11 02:30 PM
North Eastern Boating iBoat Cruising 0 June 13th 11 01:58 PM
North Eastern Boating iBoat Cruising 0 June 13th 11 01:58 PM
Boating and drillin in the Eastern Gulf [email protected] General 80 August 13th 08 01:52 AM
Boating in North Central NJ NOYB General 3 September 6th 04 11:12 PM