Default The sailing channel

full length videos

http://www.wliw.org/productions/life...l-theater/437/

--

Richard Lamb
email me:
web site:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
full length videos

http://www.wliw.org/productions/life...l-theater/437/

Typical, so typical! Instead of sailing, Richard watches TV about sailing
and seems to think the two are equivalent. This is sad. It is the "Bruce in
Bangkok" mentality all over again. Bob, for example, doesn't sail, but at
least Bob spends some time on the water. Bob is very ignorant about sailing
but, at least, he doesn't sit around watching TV about it and then think
he's an expert sailor. Bob, knows his place - that of a "AB" which is
another term for boat janitor. I could have used another word which starts
with 'n' in place of janitor but then people would say I'm racist.

Wilbur Hubbard

Junior Member

I don't think it is Bernoulli's effect, but I know from experience that if two vessels, voyaging on the open ocean, are within a few miles of each other, somehow they will end up at the same place at the same time unless one alters course.