Default The Lie of 'Green' Energy.

Just what is 'green' energy? The answer to that is rather simple. Green
energy is energy that is readily available and energy that does not pollute
the environment.

Some examples of green energy would be:

1) wind turbines
2) hydro electric dams and turbines
3) photovoltaics
4) boats powered by the wind only

But, all of the above are really a lie. They are a lie because without
'ungreen' energy from oil, coal, natural gas, etc. there would be no wind
turbines, hydro electric dams, photovoltaics and boats powered by the wind.
All of the above need to be manufactured and they simply cannot be
manufactured without energy from 'ungreen' sources.

In other words that which is called 'green' is green only in the small and
ignorant minds of greenies who are too short-sighted to understand processes
vs. stand alone applications like the aforementioned. Why is it society is
constantly burdened by the wants of the simple-minded and the ignorant? Why
is we have to carry these losers on our backs to the detriment of all? Why
is it we have to reject their bankrupt ideas over and over again?

I have an idea. Let's take a country like Australia, for example. Let's ship
all greenies to Australia and ship out all regular, sensible folks. Then
let's remove all infrastructure that uses ungreen energy and also let's
remove all means to produce oil, coal, natural gas. etc. Let's leave the
greenies to use only their vaunted 'green' sources of energy. Then lets
prohibit all travel too and from the continent. After one hundred years
let's return to study the handful of primitive aboriginal tribes that still
manage to eek out a poor living.

Wilbur Hubbard