Default "The Rig is on Fire!"

http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=8954

Most disturbing.....

--
http://www.goveg.com/feat/agriproces...UStatement.asp
Watch the FULL video. I dare ya! Shechitah barbarians!

Larry

Joe Joe is offline

--http://www.goveg.com/feat/agriprocessors/responseToOUStatement.asp
Watch the FULL video. *I dare ya! * * * Shechitah barbarians!

Larry

What's disturbing is the lawyer drueling all over himself.
He's going to be filthy rich.

Joe

Joe wrote in news:479d456c-f04e-43cf-bb69-
:

On Jun 10, 3:32*pm, Larry wrote:
http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=8954

Most disturbing.....

--http://www.goveg.com/feat/agriprocessors/responseToOUStatement.asp
Watch the FULL video. *I dare ya! * * * Shechitah barbarians!

Larry

What's disturbing is the lawyer drueling all over himself.
He's going to be filthy rich.

Joe

The lawyers are prime suspects as to why the rig exploded....(c;]

After all, they have the MOST to gain.....all of them.