Default Live Aboard Marinas

We're relocating to Boston soon and need to find a marina that allows
and has availability for live aboards? It needs to be accessable to
downtown via public transportation. Any help or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks

You might want to check out the Constitution Yacht Club. It's walking distance from the North End, just over the bridge. It is
next to the USS Constitution and the last time I checked, there were berths with full facilities and security. There are quite a
few others, but further away, less convenient, but less expensive.
http://www.cycboston.org/
Steve

"Martin Aschenbrener" wrote in message
We're relocating to Boston soon and need to find a marina that allows
and has availability for live aboards? It needs to be accessable to
downtown via public transportation. Any help or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks

Why live aboard sailors live longer. Ellen MacArthur ASA 5 December 16th 06 02:21 AM
live aboard. Stephen Cash General 0 November 4th 05 10:28 AM
West Coast live-aboard Marinas Chuck Baier Cruising 12 April 19th 04 01:38 AM
REQ Info Living Aboard in San Diego Marinas Thomas da Tank Engine General 1 January 14th 04 02:14 PM
considering live aboard Brien Alkire Cruising 28 December 12th 03 02:39 PM