Default Top of the mast...

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 19:34:25 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

Bruce In Bangkok wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:21:12 -0800 (PST), Chris
wrote:

On Dec 13, 3:19 pm, cavelamb wrote:
I had to go up and reinstall an errant jib halyard today.

Now I know why a kitten stuck in a tree waits for the fire department
to come get him down...

It's not so much the height - as the sway...
You ever see a cat skeleton up in a tree?

Chris

But then again, once seldom sees a kitten up an aluminum mast :-)

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I saw one try once.
VERY frustrated cat!

My temporary dock neighbor has a large, black cat. He tells me that he
spends most of the time anchored out and I wonder about the cat. Does
one take the cat for a run ashore? Maybe let it loose for the night so
it can see the kitty sights? Singing loud songs and fighting?

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)
Ala Ala is offline

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

On Dec 13, 3:19 pm, cavelamb wrote:
I had to go up and reinstall an errant jib halyard today.

Now I know why a kitten stuck in a tree waits for the fire department
to come get him down...

It's not so much the height - as the sway...
You ever see a cat skeleton up in a tree?

Chris

But then again, once seldom sees a kitten up an aluminum mast :-)

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

I saw one try once.
VERY frustrated cat!

I've seen one try and play a piano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0inxmpOC0

Going up the mast, a better way Frogwatch General 3 September 1st 09 09:18 AM
Up the mast Katie Ohara General 1 August 27th 09 06:23 AM
Up the mast Katie Ohara General 0 August 27th 09 05:39 AM
What's under your mast? Joe Cruising 16 November 6th 07 12:40 AM
Mast Rake and Mast Bend DSK ASA 48 January 16th 04 08:07 PM