Default Thanks! (For all the fish, for you sci-fi's, and for the Cornflakes, for the rest)

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
Let's be frank. IMO, and to paraphrase what you wrote above, you a

Old
Delusional
Living a cluttered life
Have enough alcohol in your bloodstream that temperature is irrelevant
You're wet behind the ears
You're fat
You mooch off your friends
Have grandiose expectations considering your competence level.

But, Happy Thanksgiving, anyway.

Wilbur Hubbard

LOL!!

Who's been spiking your meds cocktail?

If 64's old, I'm guilty.
I think I have a clear grasp on reality
If you think this is cluttered, you shoulda seen it on land :{))
I extremely rarely have alcohol at any level. I might have ketones in my
blood stream, see a couple down
Nah, I used a towel
I don't look like a Dachau resident, but you've obviously not seen any of
the photos of us down here. I have less body fat than any time since I was
a varsity rower, having lost 30 pounds or so in the last 6 months, following
the 30 or so in the prior 18 months
Nah - but I do get some pay-it-forwards or repays for my paying it forward.
Most of those friends mooch off me, too - it's kinda what friends do, ya
know?
Hm. Given how modest my expectations are, I guess I could turn FP over to a
chimp :{))

Happy Turkey Day, to you, too, where and who ever you are. Invitation's
still open; we'll be here for a year...

L8R

Skip
--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)