Default Help identifying boat in ad.

I've tried this in a UK sailing group, but there've been no suggestions, I'm posting here in the hope that someone recognises this boat. The ad is running on UK TV, but YouTube is global so maybe one of you knows?

There's an ad running on TV at the moment for a fragrance for men from
Chanel (Allure Sport), it features a beautiful schooner. Has anyone any
idea what it is?

Here's a link to the ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqF2zm1gVTM, at
around 18 seconds is a full profile shot, probably the best shot of the
boat in the whole ad. There's also a "making of..." video, but there's
not much more of the boat in that, but here's the link anyway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXDX_R7z_Fw.

I'm planning on winning the lottery this week, so I need to know what to
put on my shopping list.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

"Justin C" wrote in message
[...]

Is it not Lelanta? See response on uk.rec.sailing
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.re...b1460df459bb56 .

Alisdair

http://sailing.agurney.com

In article , Alisdair Gurney wrote:

"Justin C" wrote in message

There's an ad running on TV at the moment for a fragrance for men from
Chanel (Allure Sport), it features a beautiful schooner. Has anyone any
idea what it is?

[snip]

Is it not Lelanta? See response on uk.rec.sailing
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.re...b1460df459bb56 .

Alisdair

http://sailing.agurney.com

For some reason Ian was in my kill-file and I didn't see his reply.
Thank you for linking it.

That does look like the yacht. I have to say, Alden designed some very
pretty boats.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

Help Identifying Evinrude 50 Harold1966 General 1 February 15th 05 02:09 AM
Identifying a boat - what are the main parameters? Grunff General 37 September 20th 03 05:53 PM
Help Identifying a Boat Niclas General 0 July 25th 03 02:25 PM
Need help identifying boat: Gulf Stream XL25? Fred Kent General 0 July 18th 03 01:48 AM
Need help identifying boat: Gulf Stream XL25? Fred Kent General 0 July 18th 03 01:39 AM