Default Dinghy and anchoring info St. Augustine requested

Thanks to all who have responded on and off list; the entrance is pretty
straightforward for our 7' draft, tide and conditions considered.

Now, we'd like intelligence on good (free!) dinghy landings and anchorages.
We'll be picking up my son and daughter-in-law for some day-sailing in the
area, and may do some foot-touring in STA as well.

Recommendations for all of the above are solicited :{))

Thanks.

L8R

Skip and crew

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:50:02 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

Thanks to all who have responded on and off list; the entrance is pretty
straightforward for our 7' draft, tide and conditions considered.

Now, we'd like intelligence on good (free!) dinghy landings and anchorages.
We'll be picking up my son and daughter-in-law for some day-sailing in the
area, and may do some foot-touring in STA as well.

Recommendations for all of the above are solicited :{))

Skip, are you familiar with Jeff Siegel's Active Captain web site at

http://www.activecaptain.com/

Jeff is a cruiser himself, currently transiting south through
Chesapeake Bay. He has done a really first rate job on the web site
which is totally free, and contains a wealth of local knowledge
contributed by folks just like us who have been there and done that.
I highly recommend it.