Default Buy this telescope!

Buy this telescope please!

It is Sam's Club best model:

http://tinyurl.com/lmvke9

Used just 15 times. .

The owner is selling it because he desperately needs the money.

Or buy this one, used less than 10 times:

http://www.cloudynights.com/classifi...cat=all&page=1

Or buy it new for the same price:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/celestro...elescopes.html

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Bob" wrote in message
Buy this telescope please!

It is Sam's Club best model:

http://tinyurl.com/lmvke9

Used just 15 times. .

The owner is selling it because he desperately needs the money.

Suzi cut off his funds? Mini-Day-Care centers always need more operating
funds.

Or buy this one, used less than 10 times:

http://www.cloudynights.com/classifi...cat=all&page=1

"Never used as a coat rack." Where'd he ever get the idea of using it as a
coat rack if he never...? Oh! SHE used it as a coat rack, not him. She
said that a coat rack was all it was good for.

Or buy it new for the same price:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/celestro...elescopes.html

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Needs money to bail out the "perfect" marina?

http://www.cloudynights.com/classifi...?product=18139...

"Never used as a coat rack." Where'd he ever get the idea of using it as a
coat rack if he never...? Oh! SHE used it as a coat rack, not him. She
said that a coat rack was all it was good for.

Or buy it new for the same price:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/celestro...elescopes.html

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Needs money to bail out the "perfect" marina?

Or maybe because I ordered a new CPC 11?

I'll send a pic when it gets here. I also just ordered a 200-400 AF-S
F/4 Nikkor.

Lord, you MUST be soooo frustrated!

RB
35s5
NY

Boat telescope 2.0 [email protected] General 11 May 29th 09 11:43 AM
Nutsy's Telescope Thom Stewart ASA 0 February 2nd 05 08:35 PM
Heh Bob... My Telescope is.. Overproof ASA 1 December 9th 04 09:02 PM
telescope or binoculars bruce Cruising 14 April 12th 04 03:48 AM