Default Wilbur Hubbard is a FOOL and a RAPIST

Cecil Warren is Wilbur Hubbard - a CONVICTED RAPIST!

You've failed to register as a SEX OFFENDER. This is punishable by imprisonment!

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=35467

Call 1-888-357-7332 to report him. He lives in Islamorada, Florida.

Thank you for your message. We appreciate your shared interest in keeping the children and citizens of Florida safe.

The information you provided has been forwarded to the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office, for investigation and follow-up. We appreciate the fact that you contacted us with this information and encourage you to report any such information in the future. Per Florida Statutes 943.0435 and 775.21, it is a felony of the third degree for a sexual offender or predator to fail to register his or her address within 48 hours of any change.

If you have questions regarding Florida sexual offender or predator registration requirements, you may call our toll-free line at 1-888-357-7332 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday, and an analyst will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Florida Offender Registration and Tracking Services
Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Att: Wilbur Hubbard Charles Momsen ASA 1 October 28th 08 02:59 PM
Wilbur Hubbard right again Kapt Krunch Cruising 7 June 18th 08 09:36 PM